Monday 9 October 2017

Back into the swing of things

I know it's been forever and a day since I posted but life has been been crazy. Crazy and awesome and oh so very busy! I actually don't like the word busy because I think it sounds self important so instead I will say my life has been very full. Full of homeschooling and washing nappies and cleaning floors and making kombucha and sewing and planting and being puked or peed on or sometimes both. Now though finally the season of my life has come where I can come back to writing, albeit it probably wont be that good but I will never know unless I try!

So Salam alikum and Hello from me and my smallest love who is now quickly approaching six months! I hope to get to catch up with you all soon insha'Allah




2 comments:

  1. Asalom Alai Kom Bon,

    I too have come back to blog world.....slowly coming back en sha Allah. I just cleaned up Mager. I am still in Ireland so will probally work on the other one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamu Alaykom and Mabrook Sis! I'm glad that you're getting the full Mom Salon treatment and I hope that it keeps you looking as beautiful as you did in that picture. What a cute little dude you've got---mashahallah. Some things have changed, but no additional kids. You're brave to keep adding! Love and Light to You and Yours!

    ReplyDelete